http://tudorhistory.org/monarchs - read Henry VII, Edward VI, Jane Grey
http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/ -browse through
http://www.elizabethi.org/us/ -Read "Mary -Try the Tudor trophy challenge!
- Study up, you should know this well
http://elizabethan.org/compendium - Read Spain, France, Germany, Italy, and other despicable places
http://www.tudorplace.com.ar/Peerage1.htm - Look at the genealogical info for our family (click the crest) see if you can track down all the nobles in the guild.
- note who's related to whom among the major families
- just in case you were wondering about the rest of europe
- Be able to identify where the Montague family seat is located
http://elizabethan.org/compendium/11.html -Read "Comparative religion, the Catholics"
http://rickmk.com/rmk/Rosary/index.html -Learn the rosary in Latin with written and vocal renditions.
-Learn the structure of the rosary in English or Latin
Make or buy a rosary appropriate for your character
Attend the Renaissance Symposium classes, -"Comparative Elizabethan Religion" &
- "Saints and Friends of god"
http://tudorhistory.org/calendar/ctitles.html -Know who the pope is for our periods
Make a shirt/ chemise using the pattern or instructions from phase 1
(May be hand or machine sewn)
http://www.elizabethancostume.net -Read "Colors for lower class Elizabethan clothing"&
- "Color in Elizabethan Dress"
http://www.sirclisto.com/66.html - Research your role or position
- Begin learning your trade -this is the time to get online and start finding your own sources
Take workshops for language/ speech
- Learn at least 2 songs or dances (an instrument is ok if you don’t sing)
http://elizabethan.org/compendium -understand the workings of the lower classes/ household, read the following: Services and Occupations, More Services and Occupations, Forms of Address for Non-Nobles, Paying the Servants, Staffing a Great Household, The Steward and His Office, The Steward in Matters Domestical, Masters & Servants, Household Management
-Take symposium courses for interaction/acting development